Participating in ‘no-cheating’ Audience Research Games that reward followers for providing hard proof of their level of attention to their sponsor’s content – where the more answers to sponsor questions they get right, the bigger the rewards & charity.
The Social Game of Charity: By asking 6 - 8 questions, each with 2 - 3 answers, and changing the questions after 2 incorrect submissions, people cannot cheat by guessing. It should always be challenging enough so that few can get all the answers right.
Research that Truly Stimulates Business and Marketing Insight: While funding the followers’ charities (and follower rewards), consider the value this research will provide for supporting sponsors. See why they will happily pay $0.10 - $2+ for this research, that creates the funding:
- It will tell each sponsor what people remember (what makes an impression) about one presentation vs. another (stimuli - memory reaction - for the sake of charity)
- Accessing only "public" data, It will provide lifestyle demographics and media scheduling (so Sponsors who acquired the schedules will know when distributed followers of that charity are on-line and in what media), for market research offers that support each follower's charities - while making the content useless for personal tracking purposes (thus doubly insuring each member's identity is secure).
- It will motivate 4-5 X or more followers to respond, and provide hard proof of their full attention to sponsor content, optimizing penetration of market messages – including from the 46% of people who currently don’t respond to advertising or avoid it outright. Alternately, it would collect testimonials and purchase experience reviews (in exchange for larger donations?).
- It provides an even playing field for everyone – requiring no special knowledge – just your attention – for your charities.
- It will educate by transferring product/service knowledge to every follower – that they will socially pass on to their friends.
- It will generate enormous Goodwill as the sponsor would be supporting the follower’s favorite causes without requiring a purchase, or providing much more in support of purchases (as purchase experience reports are today something most manufacturers will easily give 5-10% of the sale to receive back).
- It will generate donations to the sponsor's favorite charities along with sponsor rewards (deductibles), from each responding follower (invited or from claiming a bonus with a new purchase) at the rate of 4% of the new member's on-going donations and rewards they generate thereafter. That's equal to $0.03 per follower per day = $10.95 per year, while each of your followers generates a minimum of $0.60 per day (or $219 per year) for their charities and rewards for just the value of their everyday anonymous social content (i.e. members can earn much more for their social content as well as participating in sponsor market/audience research games that don't require purchase - but offer the best deal that always includes equal benefits for the member's charity).
- It will allow each sponsor to develop their Corporate Social Responsibility Investment profile to perfectly reflect the aggregate charity profile of the sponsor’s members/ customers/ followers – and in doing so – fulfill their customer’s desires in exchange for on-going customer loyalty.
- It will allow all sponsors to target offers to all followers of a charity – where all market research or purchases made by such followers (with that charity in their profile) – results in donations for that charity from those followers.
For Sponsors: Offering such a service that super-funds charity, and richly rewards its’ followers for their participation, will also:
(Click HERE to Close This Window)
- Increase Sponsor Goodwill Ten-Fold.
- Stimulate 2+ times the response to sponsor content.
- Increase up to 10 times the response to sponsor promotion.
- Firmly establishing each sponsor’s ultimate competitive edge over non-supporting sponsors who can at best, only offer bonuses, discounts or vendor-deductible charity.